About Canine Relationship Training
There is always, ALWAYS a connection between the way our animals behave, and the energy, intentions, and subtle signals we are personally projecting into the world. Because animals exist in an ego-less state, they respond directly to the energy & circumstances in their present environment. They reflect back to us with clarity, how our own energies and behaviours influence the world around us. Viewed from this perspective, our animal companions become some of our wisest teachers. As we balance and correct our relationships with animals, we heal and transform some of our deepest wounds. Animal Communication, Rehabilitation & Training can help you discover simple, supportive techniques to assist the animals in your care to become happier, healthier, more balanced, and better behaved. What’s more – you can benefit from the training as much as they do, as you develop the confidence, skills, insight and awareness to become more balanced in all of your relationships.
Canine Relationship Training
Sharing life with dogs can be the most deeply rewarding experience. But what happens when you and your dog just can't seem to understand each other? This experience is more common than you'd think! We humans communicate in a very human way, and that can be confusing and frustrating for our canine companions. Once we learn to speak 'dog' however, the bonds we forge with these incredible beings can bring us greater satisfaction than almost anything else.
Learn how to:
* Establish & maintain healthy roles, rules and boundaries
* Understand how subtle cues in energy & body language dramatically affect behaviour
* Hear what is NOT being said
* Use posture, expression, sound, touch and energy to communicate
* Communicate your intention, and follow through to success
* Overcome anxiety, fear, aggression, over-excitability, past traumas and more
* Touch to calm, soothe & heal
* Deepen your bonds & enjoy your friendship
* Canine Relationship Rehabilitation & Training is available In-Person only.
To err is human.
To forgive - canine.
A dog is the only thing on earth
that loves you
more than he loves himself.